Flexi Dollars are “food dollars” that are credited to a student’s meal card and can be spent like cash at campus dining halls, restaurants, cafes, coffee bars, and other campus dining outlets.
- Use Flexi Dollars at any dining hall and receive a 10% discount
- Use at cafes, coffee bars, and all dining halls for greater flexibility and convenience
- Included in some meal plans...can be added to any meal plan or purchased alone
- Students: purchase Flexi Dollars or check your balance online
- Faculty and Staff: purchase Flexi Dollars at any campus dining hall or at Student Housing Services
- Purchase $50 or more Flexi Dollars at any dining hall and receive a free meal on the spot!
- Purchase your Flexi Dollars at the Campus Housing Office (104 Hahn Student Services Bldg.)
- Unused Flexi Dollars will automatically roll over from quarter to quarter and to the next academic year
- Flexi Dollar Refunds - Flexi Dollar refunds are available for balances over $10.00. Refund requests are only accepted at the end of the academic year (June 1 – 30). Students can request a refund at Student Housing Online.
- After two years of inactivity on your Flexi Dollars account, any remaining unused Flexi Dollars shall be forfeited and become the property of the University.