Are You Sick? Have a Fever? PLEASE STAY HOME—AND PROTECT THE COMMUNITY!
- If you have a fever you must isolate yourself until you have gone 24-Hours without a fever (without using Tylenol or Ibuprofen).
- Email your professors that you have isolated yourself for the health of the community. Let your job know the same thing.
- Send your roommate, your friend or your RA to the dining hall for a buddy meal.
- Get plenty of fluids, rest, try to eat something.
- Use Tylenol or Ibuprofen to relieve fever.
- If you have fever more than 3 days, are having trouble breathing, if you feel confused or concerned, come to the Student Health Center or seek medical care elsewhere.
- Call the Student Health Center Advice Nurse during regular business hours at
- After hours and on weekends call the Nurse Advice Line at
The Student Health Center is always available to any registered student for any health concerns. Clinic Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 to 4:30. Appointments: